Sunday, August 2, 2009

The time is now...

For what? I'll get back to you on that.

Anyway, I like hooks..and a lot of paragraph's so bare with me here...

Today was filled with goodies like grocery shopping and a quick stop at the water lady. As well as a call from an old friend (flame? no, wasn't long enough) talking about puking and stuff but hey, anytime I can talk to her is fine by me.

Anyone really...don't have much friends down here but Kristy and Ashley, but most of the time it's school school school so yeah. Not too much hanging out going on there (which is mostly my fault, I suppose sorry beezes).

Got a call from my sister about a bunch of cops storming into my friend Ronnie's backyard as well. Apparently there was a gunman going yard to yard trying to escape the cuffs and such. However, the way the story was pitched to me was when my sister started off by saying "there was a few officers and one of them had a baseball butt and they were going into Ronnie's backyard with guns."

So yeah, baseball butts. THat's gonna be the tagline on this thing.

Almost finished with my story. I have 414 words down with about 90 words of miscellaneous information on BEAT, and if interest is there (or bored as hell and no one gives a shit anyway) then I will post it here. I have some optional briefs to do that I will more than likely post here though, so yuh).

Tomorrow, Padres game. I've missed the last few Giants games but we took 3 of 4 from the Phillies which is a boost as I said. So we'll see how tomorrow's Padres game goes. Oh yeah and tons of studying. It doesn't feel like finals week...this is gonna bite me on the ass later on though.

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. at first i read baseball butt as baseball bat, and was like why would the cop have a baseball bat? and then i read again haha, but both images were amusing anyway haha.

    will has a baseball butt. it is fantastic. but of course you knew that.
    i caught a glimpse of brian wilson's on life of brian... dayum.

    and please post your story as i have interest in reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete