Saturday, August 1, 2009

Little Man with Big Feelings

...And not the feeling of hunger, that has left me since, oh, about an hour or so ago.

Anyway, the whole day was filled with thinking, primarily, as I've hit a financial wall. The BOG (which is a fee-waiver sort of thing) will likely not cover me this semester around because my parents had earned too much LAST year (Which in itself is disgusting because that was fuckin LAST year. Totally irrelevant from the now you shits) which can also affect me not qualifying for financial aid as well. I guess it's pretty much gotten to the point that, though all this time I thought I was invincible to any sort of worry, it has struck...and struck hard. So, now, I'm gonna try and be hopeful about the whole situation and see how it plays out.

As for the Giants, well, hey they won today. Lincecum was solid and kept the Philly guns quiet while a couple of sac-hits from Uribe sealed the deal as the Giants went on to beat the defending champion Phils 2-0. I'm just glad we managed to even the series, but if we can get the win tomorrow, I'm sure it'll be a huge lift to the team.

Oh yeah but I missed that game because I was at a birthday party with my Tia and niece (as well as a few of my Tia's friends). I didn't know anyone that was there but eventually came around and started talking to a couple of people about Bruno (Or, the movie with the twirling cock). I was the ride though, so when everyone wanted to leave in the middle of my conversation, I had to oblige. The food was good though...chicken and ribs and stuff. Who doesn't like bbq?

Tomorrow begins the end of my freedom as my room will be turned over to a number of family members (including the little monster Julio, who I will most likely refer to from now on as "the devil" or "damien" so be aware) but a little family goes a long way in distracting me from my recent "tribulations" (There are far more people facing worse problems than I am so there's no point in bitching).

Will be posting soon again because I have nothing better to do. Ever get those songs instantly in your head as soon as you wake up in the morning? I got one. Sledgehammer. The bottom it is...payce

No comments:

Post a Comment