Thursday, August 6, 2009

The end of the Finals thing m'dear...

Yes, it's all over. I did my last exam today and I think I did pretty good. Nothing to really write home about (oh wai-) but hey, it's somethin at least. Apparently I got the full 25/25 for my newswriting/reporting article (which is unrelated to my final story from the last post; I have yet to received the final verdict on that). This all means that I have a more than likely shot at an A so clap fo meh motha fuckas.

Anyway yesterday was filled with studying for TODAY's final, which was a Political Science one and, well, I don't think I did too bad. There was one thing that bugged me about that class and the other one though. There was this girl (apparently from SDSU) who would always complain about how easy the work was and how there was too much of it. Every day an assignment was due, however, she would say "I totally didn't do it...I just didn't think it was worth my time."

Are State Kids normally this retarded? I've heard other stories about state kids but jesus christ I didn't want to believe em.

Anyway, also yesterday I took some time off to go to the Chargers practice sessions/training camp at Qualcomm stadium. I didn't realize how small football stadiums were until I got there...at least this one was. There were these two little kids sitting in front of us who kept eye-balling these girls sitting a few seats away from them. The whole time during the sessions they were taking pictures of them and trying to get their attention. The girls, by the way, had voices which resembled that of Fran Drescher (making me want to kill, of course) but eh...boys will be boys.

There was also a long ass line for the $1 hot dogs too, which my Uncle and cousin decided to stand in...which there was reportedly a lady who ordered 50 hot dogs...50 FUCKING HOT DOGS.

I doubt she stayed for the sessions. But yeah, while they were doing that, I was taking pictures of folks like LT, Shawn Merrimen, Larry English, Darren Sproles, Philip Rivers (Who threw 5 or 6 interceptions during the sessions I might add) and a bunch of other good 'uns. This may be the season...might as well take pictures of the very beginnings.

Oh yeah, and the Giants fuckin owned the Astros. I'm lovin it. Let's get a wildcard so I can cut mah hair ya meats.



LET'S GO GIGANTES! payce

No comments:

Post a Comment