Saturday, August 1, 2009

High on things

Not the drug type, no, but instead the Energy drink sort of thing. I'm seriously pulling a series of paragraphs out of my meat seat for this final story for Newswriting class that I'm doing on an organization at San Diego City College called Bringing Education and Activism Together (BEAT).

It's purpose is self-explanitory. If you can't grasp the concept of the organization from the title alone then I'll see to it that you get a swift boot out of this blog thing.

Speaking of which, why am I here? Oh yeah, Michelle made me do this thing. And since Will is doing it that's enough to persuade me to also blog stuff here and well yeah.

Anyway, I got back from a baseball game earlier and, well, I thought it'd be the same ol' Padres to start with but somehow they managed to crawl back from a 7-1 deficit to win 11-7...which is pretty insane. Either that or my niece is good luck or something, I have no idea. None of this matters because the Giants lost to the Phillies and that's all that I truly care about.

Maybe I'll post random scribbles later on this here thing, but either way here I am, and uh. Suck it. Yes. You too.

2 comments:

  1. muahahahhaa.
    this is good, thank you.

    MEAT SEAT for BEAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, and clever blog title heh!
    i giiiiiit it :P

    ReplyDelete